Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an error 16 on my styliss CX4300 printer so it does…

Customer Question
I have an error...

I have an error 16 on my styliss CX4300 printer so it does not print a document from my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

IT is a styliss CX4300

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Lap top lenovo on windows 8.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A COUPLE OF DAYS I was formatting a document and when I wanted to print the interface on my computer said print but the error came up-error on printer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I WORKED ON THE DOCUMENT IN ZOOM ON THE COMPUTER

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/6/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please go to the control panel > then go to view printers and devices > do you see your printer there?

Mr Sadique,I I do not want to pay aa monthly fee, can I have a once off service from you and then a cancellation and a refund of the extra payment I made in error.

Yes, you can anytime cancel the subscription and only pay once for this service.

I have already payed R440.00 twice will it still cancel the monthly fee

You have opened two questions. I canceled one.

Don't worry you can cancel your membership anytime you want. But, you have to pay the one-time fees for this.

Before we go on, how do I cancel?

Please go to this link to cancel your membership: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-hl