Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Mic j 435 is askinhing for a new catriage in mag changed and…

Customer Question
B - mic j...

B - mic j 435 is askinhing for a new catriage in mag changed and still asking

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Mfc 435w 3yrs no probable

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Papp-er jam pull paper out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Would like to talk no a good typist(###) ###-####kevin

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/6/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you using new/genuine oem brother inks, or generic/refilled cartridges?

Did you replace the magenta cartridge, or something else?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?