Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to connect wifi to my printer. HP Series 4500 about…

Customer Question
I need to...

I need to connect wifi to my printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

HP Series 4500 about 5-6 years oled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Runing windows 8 and PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have changed address and my compuer has been off for a while . have also chenged my internet provider at well.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I dont think so thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/6/2017
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago

Could you please tell me this is the first time you are connecting your printer to the WiFi or you have tried earlier but it is not connecting?

No I have had it connected before with another provider
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago

Okay, please try to follow this link https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01977637 to connect your printer to the WiFi network and let me know if this helps.