Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

CANON MG 2560 when i go to print from computor states

Customer Question
CANON MG 2560...

CANON MG 2560 when i go to print from computor states printer offline was working okay yesterday have checked cords okay

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I JUST GAVE YOU INFO CANON MG 2560 appr. 6 moths old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

One day have double checked cords are connected but DO NOT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO i cannot find CD do not know if got one when bought copier

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Am elderly and not conversant with tech just want it to work need to print things important

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/5/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 11 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any power / light on the printer?

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

the copier is connected to power ....................... windows 10 ......................... i have a d link and wf telstra connection

Thank you. Is there a cable currently connected from the printer to the computer?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we guarantee our service. Thank you,