Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I replaced the ink cartridges and the ink light will not go…

Customer Question
I replaced the ink...

I replaced the ink cartridges and the ink light will not go off

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Epson stylus nx 110

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just started yesterday , it had a line through the pages so I thought it was the ink . I cleaned them with the swabs and the light wont go off

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
10/5/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Do you use genuine Epson ink cartridges?

I have all the time except for this time , the black is a different brand

OK, can you tell me the reason for the cartridges replacement?

Lines were running through the pages .

Sorry for replying you late, let me know when you want to continue.

Ok , now is good

Do you want to continue?

Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi there, do you still need help with this?