Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Will not print PDF files. Also window shows yellow triangle…

Customer Question
Will not print PDF...

Will not print PDF files. Also window shows yellow triangle stating that printer is not connected to computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

HO Office Jet Pro 8615

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 10 and it is a HP Envy

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Yellow triangle has been showing for some time BUT always printed anyhow. Need to print off doc from Mich Funeral Assoc about dispostion of remains

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
10/5/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

usb

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

John, Computer Science Engineer