Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Thank you so much. I have an old HP pHOTOSMART c6280 all in…

Customer Question
Thank you so much...

Thank you so much. I have an old HP pHOTOSMART c6280 all in one printer. I am trying to print a letter that I typed in my HP computer, also an old one. I would upgrade the printer but I still have the inkers for the old one. I have tried everything and it still wont print from my computer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It1
Ask your question
A technician usually responds in minutes.
2
Connect with a technician
Verified professionals confirmed by a third-party verification firm.
3
Talk 1-on-1 online
Receive the technician's answer and ask follow-up questions if needed.Printer
Laptop1
Ask your question
2
Connect with a technician
3
Talk 1-on-1 online
Receive the technician's answer and ask follow-up questions if needed.
cant get my new wireless mo
Printer
Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Do ca pcll linex mouse is new keyboard new cant get mouse to do anything. bout ready to through whole thing out the window.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Happened before managed to fix somehow now it is vitally important that I print these letters.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Hank you so much printer might be 8 or 9 years old.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/5/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris