Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Unable to scan. Says error. Epson WF-3620/WF3640 New. Dell…

Customer Question
Unable to scan. Says...

Unable to scan. Says error

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Epson WF-3620/WF3640 New

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Tried for the first time now. On printer when I push start bar says communication error. I don't have a icon for printer on computer. Did not come up when set up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Could not run set up CD.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
10/5/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I ask how the scanner/printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

USB

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Does it cost more?

There is an additional fee, but that will be the final charge.

no
Never mind!!!! Just want my NEW Printer to work! Ill figure it out

I will send in your refund request.