Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer will not print. I have ink. Brother MCF 495 Cw.

Customer Question
My printer will not...

My printer will not print. I have ink

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Brother MCF 495 Cw. It is about 5yr old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Microsoft windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This has been a issue over the past week. At first it would only print part of the document and the n it stopped altogether

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/5/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

My bank called to say my account has been debit $5.00

The cost of the service is more than that