Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

AHI I HAVE A BROTHER 7820N .. For some reason the manual top…

Customer Question
AHI I HAVE A...

AHI I HAVE A BROTHER 7820N ..

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

For some reason the manual top feeded does not work ?? shet is put in but does not feed? i trouble shooted but no reason found model 7820n

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just moments ago printer was on shelf for a month not used but was ok before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
10/5/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Please cancel
I have no email access on this computer
Just iPhone

Would you like me to call you?

plase cancel

Flagged for refund as you requested

John, Computer Science Engineer