Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

There are 2 yellow flashing lights. PIXMA MG3600 Just under…

Customer Question
There are 2 yellow...

There are 2 yellow flashing lights

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

PIXMA MG3600 Just under a year old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Not sure which OS?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The top lid snapped off as I was trying to copy something from a "fat" book

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/5/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please