Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do you enlarge the piint when copying with a HP

Customer Question
How do you enlarge...

How do you enlarge the piint when copying with a HP Officejet 4650 all- in one -series printer

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

4 month old. Model 4652

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just want to enlarge small print.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/5/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris