Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Says i have paper jam but i opened the rear slot and can't…

Customer Question
Says i have paper...

Says i have paper jam but i opened the rear slot and can't find any paper

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Canon mg5420

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc windows 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We were printing photos on small paper

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/5/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What is the exact and full message, and/or error code, showing on the printer itself, please?

And, look inside the printer, as if to change cartridges, also. Is there any paper there?

And remove the paper stack, of blank paper, and look into the printer's interior from there...