Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson 7610 and it will not scan to to computer.

Customer Question
I have an Epson...

I have an Epson 7610 and it will not scan to to computer

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Work Force WF-7610

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac OS10.10.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since the first time that I tried to scan, yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No sir

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
10/5/2017
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 11 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

There are so many ways to initiate the scanning procedure on your Mac.

Method 1:

You can use Image Capture application to scan. Go to Applications folder and open Image Capture application. Image Capture will recognize the scanner and show in left column. Select the scanner (printer) and click Scan.

Method 2 :

Go to Applications folder and open Preview application. In Preview application, click on File menu and select Import from Scanner.

Method 3 :

Go to System Preferences and select Print and Scan or Printers and Scanners. Select your printer in left, click on Scan top on right top and click Open Scanner.

Method 4 :

Go to Applications folder, open Epson and you will see Epson Scan app there. You can use it to scan

If none of the above steps are working, then go to this website --> https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/WorkForce-Series/Epson-WorkForce-WF-7610/s/SPT_C11CC98201#panel-drivers-2-3

Download the "Drivers and Utilities Combo Package"

Open the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions to setup the printer with correct scanning drivers.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.