Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Canon Pixma MG 5320 which I have had for quite

Customer Question
I have a Canon...

I have a Canon Pixma MG 5320 which I have had for quite awhile, not sure how long. It has always worked great for me, love it. However, of late, it "forgets" to connect to my MacBook Pro, it has been installed wirelessly. Every time I go to use it, after having shut it off, I have to put the installation disc in my laptop and go through all the steps to reinstall it yet again. What in the heck is wrong. I did upgrade my Mac recently to Sierra 10.12.6, but it was just a small upgrade. This is being a huge waste of my time and very frustrating

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?

A few years, at least 2 or 3. Yes, this happens every time I need to print something. This is just a home printer, so I don't leave it turned on all the time, to save energy.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac Book Pro, mac OS Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I think just this year, since May, as we winter in FL, and I use a different printer down there, and take my laptop with me. Always worked good for me till this year. I'm about to buy a new one, but not sure which model to get, but of course, if I could resolve this issue, would just as soon keep this one, as I have been real happy with Canon pixma

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Doesn't print very nice pictures anymore either, even though I have installed new ink cartridges. Gets pricey, as it takes 5 different cartridges

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
10/5/2017
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have the issue with your Mac or with all your devices ?

Please just cancel, you have already charge me $33 for nothing so far, and I didn't even know it would cost that much! I could almost buy a new printer for that amount of $. I live on SS

Sorry, this is a paid support site. You can contact customer support at***@******.*** for full refund. Also, ignore the secure remote offer this site sent you.

Best Regards,

Please cancel!!!!! And issue a refund!

You can contact customer support at***@******.*** for full refund. Also, ignore the secure remote offer this site sent you.

Best Regards,