Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am looking for the soft ware for cannon MX 330 K10332 for…

Customer Question
Good morning I am...

Good morning I am looking for the soft ware for cannon MX 330 K10332 for my printer.

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

8 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I cannot find my soft ware to up load into my PC

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No could you please send me a number to call

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/5/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

which version of windows are you using?

Please let me know

windows 10

Thanks

It uses the windows built in drivers.

Are you trying to connect to it via USB or Wireless?