Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The Ink Storer is full and will not print. Cannon MG3200.

Customer Question
The Ink Storer is...

The Ink Storer is full and will not print

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Cannon MG3200

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened and nothing happened prior to this happening

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
10/5/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and weelcome

Can you do the following please

Power cord must be connected and printer is powered off.
1.2. Press and hold resume/cancel button (one with triangle in the circle).
1.3. Press ON button while holding resume/cancel button (now you are holding both).
1.4. While holding the ON button press resume/cancel button 2,5 or 6 times.
1.5. Each time when you are pressing resume/cancel button the alarm and power LEDs light alternately.
1.6. Release ON button.
1.7. If your printer have a touch screen you must hold area on the screen where resume/cancel button is normally appear.

2. When everything done right you will see the following:
2.1. If printer have a screen it will be black or show "service mode" text.
2.2. New device will be found on the PC named "CanonDevice".
2.3. "Canon Device" will appear in the list after pressing "Refresh detected printers list" button.

3. In order to reset waste counters you need to do next:
3.1. Insert several sheets of paper to the rear tray and casette.
3.2. Select waste counter in the "Waste Counter(s) control group and click "Clear".

Tell me iff this allows it to work again

Can't find resume /cancel - is stop/start the same thing

yes

Too difficult for me to continue - so will cancel

Can you tell me please on which step you are getting stuck?

I was unable to follow your instructions. Please credit me with any charges you have made against my account - Eileen

ok.. though not sure why you do not respond on where you get stuck..

But you go here for a refund

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0