Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printing blank pages - XP - 420 about two years. MAC Mac.

Customer Question
Printing blank pages...

Printing blank pages -

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

XP - 420 about two years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MAC Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened tonight...changed the printer black color yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No - just help - have a presentation in the am...

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
10/5/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please