Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It wont print black and says allignment failed. Hp

Customer Question
It wont print black...

It wont print black and says allignment failed

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Hp photosmart 7510

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I just replace all the ink besides the small black, which to be fair is empty, i cleaned the cartridges twice. mac right now

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was trying to align the cartridges. it's been a while since its been used, months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think thats it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/5/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris