Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How to make Hallmark cards fill the cover and pages of a…

Customer Question
How to make Hallmark...

How to make Hallmark cards fill the cover and pages of a card with my canon printer MG2920,

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

New printer and does it from the start

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC with Win 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has happened since I bought the printer. The card program worked fine with the old HP printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Go ahead

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
10/4/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris