Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer says its out of paper but its not. Dell E515dw.

Customer Question
My printer says its...

My printer says its out of paper but its not

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Dell E515dw

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing and just yesterday

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/4/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 10 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today. Can you please give a power cycle/reboot :

1) Remove the power adapter from the printer.

2) Press and HOLD the power button for 60 seconds.

3) Release HOLD

4) Plugin the power cord and turn on the device.

Thanks,

Kumar