Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The automatic scanner feeder will not feed on 8600 Series HP…

Customer Question
The automatic scanner feeder...

The automatic scanner feeder will not feed on 8600 Series HP Printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

HP Office Jet 8600 Premium, It is 3 to 4 years olf

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC, Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It happens from time to time but it is not consistent. Paper does not feed but the printer is making noise trying to feed the scans

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
10/4/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 11 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 11 months ago

May I know what are the troubleshooting steps you tried so far?