Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have purchased several ink cartridges for Epson X-434, but…

Customer Question
I have purchased several...

I have purchased several ink cartridges for Epson X-434, but none of them have connected correctly. I don't what else to do,

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Make is Epson-XP 434, where do I find the model , the kind of cartridges I have purchased are Epson 288, standard capacity. I purchase them at Walwart

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC - HP pavilion p2 PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This has been for at least a week at which time I keep a new cartridge at wALMART, I PURCHASED A NEW ONE THIS MORNING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/4/2017
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

By them not connecting correctly, do you mean they are not being recognized?