Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It will not print I have checked the ink levels and still…

Customer Question
It will not print...

It will not print I have checked the ink levels and still nothingI have not been satisfied with this printer since I bought it

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer?

HP Office JET 3830

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

OC I dont know about operating system can you help

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

NOTHING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I clean the heads

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/4/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Is it going through the motions but outputting a blank page?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?