Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to print using print layout and get error message…

Customer Question
Trying to print using...

Trying to print using print layout and get error message "invalid or incorrect page information". I have checked settings for the printer and everything I find is correct. Frustrating. I've uninstalled both the printer and layout software but that didn't help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Epson P600 and less than 1 year

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The last few times I've tried using it. Not sure what changed.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/4/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

May I know what is the operating system of the PC is that Windows 10 or 7?