Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to scan something and it keeps telling me to…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to scan something and it keeps telling me to wait a while

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Cannon 450 imprison. about a year and a half years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have not tried to scan in quite some time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I ask how the scanner is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason