Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannot type the password onto thecomputer screen. The first…

Customer Question
Cannot type the password...

Cannot type the password ***** thecomputer screen. The first letter is c and Ican only get b or c

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Envy 4520

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was with Comcast for inter services and I switched to At&t and ever since the switch I cannot print fr0m the internet. I only have one wire the wire to the electricity source.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

How may I help you today?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Why do I have to give a $5 deposit when I already purchases the extended warranty

You are on the Justanswer.com website. You are not on the HP website. Nobody here works for free. Are you on the wrong website?