Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just tried to install a laserjet 2652 which i bought

Customer Question
Just tried to install...

Just tried to install a laserjet 2652 which i bought yesterday. i downloaded as instructed and there seemed to be confusion as to whether it was connected to wireless or not. i scanned one page and it was fine. i tried to print one page both with and without usb and i get nothing. i am pulling my hair out

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LaserJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bought it yesterday it is a deskjet 2652

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have not been able to print a single page

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

It sounds like you have installed the software for your printer but it still will not print, is this correct?

Thank you. The easiest way for me to fix this issue will be through Secure Remote Access. I can connect to your computer and work on it directly . Would you like me to do this now?

no too expensive

Okay, I can try to walk you through it. Please connect the printer via USB and turn it on.

done

Now click on the Start Menu > Settings (the little gear on the left side) > Devices > Printers & Scanners

Do you see your deskjet 2652 listed under Printers & Scanners?

text says that you have sent me a reply but none arrived
on/off button of printer flashing

Here it is again: