Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an error message of 5B02. It says error in printing…

Customer Question
I have an error...

I have an error message of 5B02. It says error in printing and when I open the door, the ink cartridge will not center in order for me to change the cartridge.

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Canon MX 432

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I am using Canon PG-240XL and 241XL cartridges

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just happened yesterday when it said "error in printing". I have had a pop up in the past saying ink bin or something like that is full - call for service and I never did because it was still printing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that is it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/4/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 10 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the Canon MX 432 printer?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff