Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can get it to scan, but only by feeding it one page at a…

Customer Question
I can get it...

I can get it to scan, but only by feeding it one page at a time. How do I feed the printer a multi-page document and have a single file

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Cannon PIXMA, MX882. It is about four years old. I bought it new four years ago, but never installed it until about a year ago.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Microsoft Surface Pro3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This is the first time I have had to scan something. Up until now the machine has been used strictly as a printer. In truth, I have not used it for several months - too cheap to buy ink cartridges.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/4/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 10 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you using the MP Navigator EX program to scan? And are you using the feeder at the top?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I did not realize the cost of answering the question. I want to terminate all relationships with this site. I will not accept any charges based on my lack of knowledge about the high cost of getting help. I want no further contact with you.

I'm sorry. Please ignore that optional service offer. I can help you here without any additional cost, and we guarantee our service, so don't worry.

Are you using the MP Navigator EX program to scan? And are you using the feeder at the top?