Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Took the back off my Pixma MX 922 and can't figure out how…

Customer Question
Took the back off...

Took the back off my Pixma MX 922 and can't figure out how to put the door back on

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?

Yes- about two years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc. windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had a paper jam. Instruction said to open back of printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Got rid of the paper jam and can't get it back on

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/4/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 10 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

is the rear cover open with the transport unit/rollers sliding outwards?

Just checking back if you still need assistance on this issue

if yes, let me know if the rear cover is open with the transport unit/rollers sliding outwards?