Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

What is wrong if my hp keep saying scannung driver 100%

Customer Question
conplete and it stays on...
What is wrong if my hp keep saying scannung driver 100% conplete and it stays on the same screen
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/4/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

May I ask for the brand and model name of the scanner that you are having this problem with?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason