Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Hp envy 4502 keeps "jamming" even though there is nothing…

Customer Question
Hp envy 4502 keeps...

Hp envy 4502 keeps "jamming" even though there is nothing jamming it

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Hp envy 4502 ... about 3 years I think

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc windows 7 64bit

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just noticed it today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Checked inside, no jam, no bunched up papers

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
10/4/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Please reply me back, when you want to continue.

What you got?
Walk me through it

Do you get any error message on the printer?

Just says Paper Jam

Please watch the complete video from the link below and let me know if you did each and everything shown on the video or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0bYgBz0epU

that was the first video I looked at before looking for help.

OK, did you restarted the printer?

John, Computer Science Engineer