Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I.m having trouble pouring ink into printer. Epson ET 2650.

Customer Question
I.m having...

I.m having trouble pouring ink into printer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer?

Epson ET 2650

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

All I want to know is how to put ink from bottle into printer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This is a new printer

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/3/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

On the right hand side of the printer, the ink tanks protrude, lift the upper lid/cover over them (it hinges at the side of the printer,

and this will expose the 4 storage tanks inside.

Each ink tank also then has a smaller plastic cover that you'll need to lift to gain access,

then take the bottle of ink (there may be a tip you have to unscrew or cut off), and invert it over the ink well (making sure you are putting the right color in the right tank) and fill the tank until it comes up to the fill line. Repeat for the others, and then the printer will ask on screen if you have filled them and which slots you have filled, confirm that, and you may then begin using the printer.

Please let me know if you get stuck.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?