Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a wireless printer but my computer is not recognizing…

Customer Question
I have a wireless...

I have a wireless printer but my computer is not recognizing it and will not print

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Cannon MG3520

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

HP laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We just moved and since then I have not been able to print

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 10 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Did you get a new internet modem / router device?
Have you tried to reinstall the printer's driver / software?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your internet modem / router device?

Does your laptop computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Do you also have a USB printer cable?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.