Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need help install canon print. Pixma canon printer mx490.

Customer Question
Need help install canon...

Need help install canon print

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your camera? How old is it?

Pixma canon printer mx490

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 10 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Was it working fine previously? Or is this a new printer or new computer, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Have you installed the ink cartridges yet? If yes, are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.