Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We just upgraded our Internet. It is combined Router and…

Customer Question
We just upgraded our...

We just upgraded our Internet. It is combined Router and Modem. I cannot get my Canon Pixma 3620 to pare with the new Rounter.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?

No it has not. I installed with no trouble about 8 months ago.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC. HP Windows 7.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I've tried all the on line instruction but I have not be able to achieve connection. I discovered this yesterday. The new Modem is 10 days old.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just good instruction so I can set this up soon. I'm missing some work I could do.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 11 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the make / model of your new modem / router device?

Have you tried to reinstall the printer's driver / software?

Do you also have a USB printer cable?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

It is Panoramic installed by Cox Cable Co. No I have not tried reinstalling. No USB cable.

Do you still have the printer's CD disk? If yes, can you uninstall the Canon printer's driver / program, then reinstall with the printer's CD disk?

I do not want the extra charge. Just give me good instruction. I will have to look for the CD. So, what is your suggestion?
Have you logged off?

I'm sorry; I was typing all of this. With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/
Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Also, this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.
My suggestion is to uninstall / reinstall the printer software.

How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?
Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

How is it going?

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your new Panoramic modem / router device for the model of it, such as TG2472, or TG1682, etc.?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further; we guarantee our service. Thank you.