Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to set up a new printer: Epson XP-440, but it is…

Customer Question
I'm trying to set...

I'm trying to set up a new printer: Epson XP-440, but it is not shown on product page. Trying to download the software for wireless I have a Mac Book Pro

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Epson XP 440 and I just purchased it today

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac Sierra 10.12.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

No issues, just trying to connect my printer for first time. Directions say to contact epson.com/support for the latest software

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
10/3/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 7 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried installing the drivers and firmware of the Epson XP-440 printer?

Or is the driver unavailable on the Epson website?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer