Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have 2 printers to be connected to one printer. All HP. I…

Customer Question
I have 2 printers...

I have 2 printers to be connected to one printer. All HP

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

I have 2 desktop printers to be connected to one printer All HP. The computer is not wireless. . One printer hard wired. I want to connect the other computer to the same printer by making the computer wireless.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

What to do?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
10/3/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 11 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify do you have 2 printers that you want to be to print from the HP computer?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

no -- I have two computers I want to print out of one printer. One computer is hard wired to the printer and the 2nd is wireless,
How to make computer into wireless so it can print on wireless printer whihc aleready has one computer hard wired conected to it?
The second computer is wireless- but the computer - desktop HP is not

I understand.

You can share your printer over the network.

What is the model of your printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

HPofficialljetpro 8600 premium

Great!

Have you tried sharing the printer? Then can you find that shared printer from the other pc?

Are you able to try this?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

34;Y"ou are asking me if I can share one printer with 2 computers.. but my question to you is just how do I share the printer with the 2 PCs In other4 words I want you to tell me how to do it. What do I do to accomploish that? What part need I buy to accomplish my goal?

Understood.

Please go into the properties of the printer>>then the tab: sharing>>share this printer, please chosse a share name.

Then you should be able to search for this printer on the other computer.

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

It would be greatly appreciated to rate me after this conversation. The rating can be done in the top of this screen.

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff