Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We have installed 395 Windows on our computer. Now we need…

Customer Question
HI jOHN....

HI jOHN. We have installed 395 Windows on our computer. Now we need to include the data for our Canon Image Class MF4770n printer. What instructions do I need or can you do this? Roxy

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is 2 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just began and decided to check in with Canon and you came up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, it is an MF4770n. I misspoke before. Thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/3/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
We are not Canon - some customers really want Canon. If you want Canon themselves, I can direct you to them. But JustAnswer helps with Canon printer problems for sure.

Do you need to get your Canon printer working as a wireless printer?