Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Pixma MX472 Paper jam. Today. I turned the printer off

Customer Question
Pixma MX472 Paper jam ...

Pixma MX472 Paper jam

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I turned the printer off.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/3/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please remove paper jam by following the instructions in the link below.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART114496&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1507057445199

Videos :

Removing a jammed paper: inside the printer : https://youtu.be/lDG_UlqIdkI

Removing a jammed paper: Paper Output Slot : https://youtu.be/wfv2CW624Xc

Removing a jammed paper: Paper Feed Unit : https://youtu.be/KGHjUOWWQNU

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>