Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

New Kyocera printer M3550 is printing from Micro soft

Customer Question
New Kyocera printer M3550...

New Kyocera printer M3550 is printing from Micro soft Outlook emails as two sided. Can;t get it to default to one side per page

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kyocera is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased 6 months ago but just installed --ECOSYS M3550idn

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell PC, Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since installed a week ago but most emails message being printed are only one page ---discovered this week on the longer ones that it comes out as two sided

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/3/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks