Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

CHECK TONER CONTAINER. FSC-5150DN. PC. CAME WHEN WE CHANGED…

Customer Question
CHECK TONER CONTAINER Technician's...

CHECK TONER CONTAINER

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

FSC-5150DN

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

CAME WHEN WE CHANGED CARTRIDGE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO --TRYING TO GET LIGHTS OF FOR PRINTER TO FUNTION

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
10/3/2017
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

This issue is usually due to a defective cartridge (even if new). So get the old cartridges and replace each new cartridge with the old cartridge and check to see if the error exists with the old cartridge. When the error does not appear after an old cartridge is installed, the new cartridge replacement for that old cartridge is defective and should be swapped out for another in order to resolve the issue.

If that does not resolve the issue then one at a time, turn each coupler on the side clockwise until it stops and then test to see if the issue is resolved.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

David.

Do you need further assistance? Did the above procedures resolve the issue?

STILL SAME PROBLEM IN COPIER ---- SAME ERROR MESSAGE

Just to clarify, same problem when you have the old cartridge installed?

Also, did you turn each coupler clockwise until tight?

Do you still need assistance?