Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Oh i got lock out i need to put my credit card. Wf 4630

Customer Question
Oh i got lock...

Oh i got lock out i need to put my credit card

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Wf 4630 maybe 2 years but it is for home not work

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Not hook up to printer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2 days

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
10/3/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Which account are you locked out from?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

well i asked for a tecnison the gave me a lawer i dont want the money taken out 3 times
epson wf4630 error code ox97

sorry, I am not an expert on this specific printer error. I will opt out and another printer expert will assist

Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

First, try clearing the error with a power reset. Turn off the printer and unplug the printer power cord and all data cables and press and hold the power button down for 20 seconds to drain all power from the unit. Let it sit for 5 minutes. Then plug the printer power cord directly into a wall socket power outlet (not into a power strip or surge protector) and power it up again without connecting to a computer. If the error has cleared, plug the printer into a computer and verify that the error is still gone and issue resolved.

Please let me know that resolves the issue or if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

David.

Do you still need assistance?