Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The LED screen has a msg on it that says......printer

Customer Question
Hi! The LED screen...

Hi! The LED screen has a msg on it that says......printer error,Turn power of and then on. For details see your documentation or see Epsom.com. Also the green power and wi fi buttons are blinking green light

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Epson XP 400....maybe 3 years.....wait.....i just saw that it is not plugged in....never mind and thanks

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

No thank you ............got it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

OK, yes i do nn help......issue is ongoing and was trying to print something

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

My internet goes off and on frequently

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/3/2017
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

Sounds like the issue with your Epson XP 400 is resolved.

Regarding your Internet issue with intermittent connectivity, that the issue is often due to memory errors in the router/modem that provides your Internet access. To resolve the issue power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Then reboot your computer after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.

Did you need further assistance?