Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How can I change the ink cartridge? Epson XP 430. Individual…

Customer Question
How can I change...

How can I change the ink cartridge?

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Epson XP 430. Individual cartridge

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened. Yellow ink ran out

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 10 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the website below for full instructions / illustrations on how to replace ink cartridges for your printer:

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd4/cpd43290/source/printers/source/ink_functions/tasks/xp430_431/removing_installing_cartridges_xp430_431.html

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

If needed, please click on the website below for video instructions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzwSDN3zI7k

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.