Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HOW DO I FIND BROTHER MFCJ4519DW ADDRES, MFC-J4510DW, PC…

Customer Question
HOW DO I FIND...

HOW DO I FIND BROTHER MFCJ4519DW ADDRES

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

MFC-J4510DW

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

WOULDN'T PRINT BUT I THINK IT WANTS TO PRINT USING SOMEONE ELSES PRINER

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
10/2/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 11 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur? Is there any error or message?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.