Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My entire load of paper went into the printer. I do not know…

Customer Question
My entire load of...

My entire load of paper went into the printer. I do not know how to get it out.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is MG6821 newer, but somehow it was programed to conserve paper and retract the page. I do not want that feature

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac Safari

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A week, but have not tried to do anything. I lifted up the bar with the buttons, but did not allow me to see anything useful. I was printing a copy, I believe.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

My support code is 6000

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Please unsubscribe me, I will contact Cannon directly. Do not charge your introductory charge of $5. Thank you anyway. Lynne Norrie
10/3/2017
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

I understand that you mentioned unsubscribing. However, if you still need assistance just let me know.

Thanks,

David.