Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have the Canon MG6620 I just purchased it to print my own…

Customer Question
I have the Canon...

I have the Canon MG6620 I just purchased it to print my own greeting cards. It did great for the first few prints using MS Word. Then suddenly it is printing them very washed out. I have performed the nozzle cleaning and such and my ink level is fine. I literally just bought this last week. Very upset and thinking of returning it. It makes no sense and I the only help I saw online, the canon people never replied to.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

I answered all that above lol

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It just started to happen. Nothing happened, it was printing fine.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/2/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 11 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the Canon MG6620 printer?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff