Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to copy a legal sized page. I selected the

Customer Question
I'm trying to copy...

I'm trying to copy a legal sized page. I selected the document size as legal, then paper source as cassette #2; then it says "the paper source setting is invalid". When is select "detail", there is no selection for "legal sized paper"

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

I bought this printer a few months ago. It is an PESON Workforce WF-3640.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 7 Home Premium

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I've never had to use legal size paper before now. I don't recall anything happening before this popped up.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/2/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Did you try other sources?